1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

AnimatedFlowerDV.014

Submitted by kellym0
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
my 7th model ever, starting to get the hang on this stuff. =D

this is based off of Animated Flower B, it has been basicly re colored and re Uv Wrapped and re particle emitter textured and bunch of other stuff as well. including all the updates all the previous flowers have had.

it has the animations:

Birth
Stand portrait - 1
stand work
death
death spell

use to the scale of 0.9-1.7 or so, being the lights are gold they are more powerful seeming, but are not any bigger individual particle wise, so scales higher then 1.9 are even successful to a degree. Unless you're judging by petal/grass count in ''Death'', then you need it between 0.9-1.5.

make sure death time seconds are 1.438 so that lights dont disappear weirdly, and what not.

got collision sphere portrait camera, like all flowers of mine it uses thee same texture so

hope you guys dont think the yellow lights are too yellow, give credits and what not.

Keywords:
Animated Flower, Flower Ward, Flower, Plant, Wiggly Plant, Jiggly Plant, Ziggly Plant, Gosh-Darn it Charles Burn it!, Windows! BLAST IT!, Screams
Contents

AnimatedFlowerDV.014 (Model)

Reviews
22:21, 25th Oct 2012 -Grendel: looks good and is useful.
  1. 22:21, 25th Oct 2012
    -Grendel: looks good and is useful.

2. DESTROYER123

DESTROYER123

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wow whats that behind the flower? It looks perfect. And the flower looks cool too!
    5/5:goblin_good_job:

3. kellym0

kellym0

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    thanks for you're complements. this flower wasent as much work as my next flower, my red color, rose, will be.

and as regards to my advertisements of my next model later in the future, its just a scary sludge minion. look up ''John Carpenters ''The Thing, Dog Kennel Scene'' to figure it out more, if you dare... =D

4. DESTROYER123

DESTROYER123

Resources:
    Resources:
  5. kellym0

kellym0

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    not quite that one! but same movie! yep!

got that one there hanging around somewhere to! lol

you're like WTFFFFFF

6. jonbon29

jonbon29

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ah its beautiful in my eyes gonna use this too.

7. Elektrohund

Elektrohund

Resources:
    Resources:
    Absolutely beautiful and useful!