1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

AnimatedFlowerCV.025

Submitted by kellym0
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
my 5th model ever. this was a request from CMarket, I was never even planning to make a white variation, I felt the color was perhaps too plain for war craft 3s bright colors, but looking back on it I like this variation.

there is no in game texture in side the entire mpq of war craft that has a white flower (Except one I did not like) hence a small custom texture for the flowers head, thats why this model has 3 custom textures unlike all other flowers, but the new texture here is only used for this variation and it is small.

this flower Ward has 5 animations:

Birth
stand portrait - 1
Stand Work
death
death spell

use the scale of 0.9 to 1.2 for particles to match other wise they dont fit properly.

make sure you use 1.438 death seconds so that lights emitted dont abruptly end, trust me it looks weird.

this flowers attachment points are similar to that of the other plants and wards iv made, it has origin, chest, head, and overhead that are set in the middle, and hand left, hand right, foot left, and foot right placed in a box around it on its sides front and back.

give credits to me and what not, il be uploading more soon once more have been approved, dont like having 5 pending models at once makes me feel like a spammer

thanks to everybody who give me constructive criticism and bother to take the time to tell me what they like and what they dont.

--update 1-- updated screen shot

--update 2-- added new internal model name for helpen ya guys out in downloading isshues

--update 3-- ok, changed double sided material layers into single sided ones because they are bill boarded and are always facing you any ways so they dont need a back side you never ever see, linearized animations, modified all the helpers into bones, and fixed something that was broken.

---update 4--- When I linearized the animations using mdlvis editor, the particle emitters lost half there strength somehow, so I just fixed that too here for this flower

--update 5-- the stems were, yea, invisible in half of the directions. so...

Keywords:
Flower, Flower Ward, Plant Ward, Ward, Plant, Destructible Plant, Destructible Flower, Nature, Magical, Pretty, Flashy, Hail Zimzizarooism
Contents

AnimatedFlowerCV.025 (Model)

Reviews
12:17, 18th Oct 2012 Kwaliti: Useful and well done.
  1. 12:17, 18th Oct 2012
    Kwaliti:

Useful and well done.

2. Rainbow_Dash

Rainbow_Dash

Resources:
    Resources:
    More animated flowers, nice job!

3. DESTROYER123

DESTROYER123

Resources:
    Resources:
    Is that the Spirit Chieftain??
    Lol anyway I agree with Rainbow_Dash.

5/5 :goblin_good_job:

4. kellym0

kellym0

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    yea it is--LOL--he was just sittin back there and i never bothered deleting him in the back ground--think he shouldn't be there?

edit: agree with rainbow dash on what, exactly? that I should add more? or..?

5. DESTROYER123

DESTROYER123

Resources:
    Resources:
    I agreed on the fact that you make beautiful flowers.:goblin_good_job:
    Also its not bad for the spirit chieftain to be there.;)

6. kellym0

kellym0

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    oh ok lol I was confused my bad =D

this models getting updated right now:

EDIT: ok iv changed the material layers, helpers, and animations into linear.

7. doomhammer99

doomhammer99

Resources:
    Models:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  8. kellym0

kellym0

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins: