• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Realms of the Dead 025

Game Info:
-Game objective is to kill enemy units or so push them to the lava.
-You will receive damage if step on the lava, more damage on the cracked lava.
-You will automatically be observer if running out of live, waiting for the next round.
-At the end of every round will show the overview of player, showing the top players.
-The round will be ended if there has no unit in the arena.
-You can keep your gold for the next round.

Heroes:
Player can choose from 9 different heroes. A bold Hero's name in the tooltip of ability showing that the Hero is the master of the ability.

Akechi - Magnum Break
Ayame - Dual Powershot
Hanzao - Backstab
Kotaro - Summon Monster
Kunoichi - Sword Dance
Musashi - Spinning Sword
Ranmaru - Powershot
Tadakatsu - Power Bash
Grimm Reaper - None, but powerful in combat

Power of Wallop!:
During the game, player can pick up an item(POW from +1 to +4) dropped from monster or hero to gain the Power of Wallop!'s special. Collects up to 20 charges then press ESC, your hero will receive 5 extra permanent attack damage and deals two times knockback distance for temporary.

Power of Wallop! points:
Felguard - Level 2 : 1 point
Bloodfiend - Level 4 : 2 points
Overlord - Level 6 : 3 points
Any Hero : 4 points

Game Mode and Commands:
Game Mode(Host):
Type -ar before the cooldown to make all players to pick a random hero.
Type -weather on or -weather off to on/off the random weathers.

Game Commands:
Player can type -random to pick a random hero after the cooldown.
And -game to show a Game Settings board.

Credits:
Special thanks to Ladda for his former idea.
Credits to Black Stans for the hero models.

UPDATED:
-Add new hero, the Grimm Reaper.
-Add new building(Booster!), selling powerups.
-Add weather mode.
-Fix the multiboard.
-Fix -random after the timer end.
-Fix the camera at the starting game.
-Set if the arena has no hero, ending the round.
-Now every player can keep gold for the next round.
-And a little remakes.

THIS MAP IS PROTECTED.

Keywords:
hero, heroes, hero arena, arena, fight, fight of characters, mini-game, mini game, strategy, shooting, warlock, anime, japan, manga, idane, the-shadow
Contents

Realms of the Dead 025 (Map)

Reviews
09:46, 16th May 2009 by bounty hunter2: A quite interesting and fun hero arena/mini game, having some downsides, such as terrain and minor gameplay changes required. Approved with a 3/5 (Useful) rating. See my full review on post #6.

M

09:46, 16th May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
A quite interesting and fun hero arena/mini game, having some downsides, such as terrain and minor gameplay changes required. Approved with a 3/5 (Useful) rating.

See my full review on post #6.

Level 18
09:46, 16th May 2009 by bounty hunter2:

Realms of the Dead 020 is a hero arena/mini game map, where you seize control of one hero and your goal is to kill the enemies, using abilities ot throwing them in the lava.

To start the terrain. It serves the purpose but it is horribly made. You should make it more varied, giving advantages and disadvantages. Not enough dodoads, atleast make the surrounding look nice.

The idea itself isn't original, but it was overall nicely done. The heroes were good with interesting spells. The units patrolling make it even more interesting.

I must complain, that players don't have enough time on the beginning to choose a hero or spells. I can't read any of the spells info because I have 20 seconds and in the end I didn't pick all of the spells I could. That's a big downside.

There were some typos and grammatical errors, mostly in your quest log. You should check it up.

The AI makes a nice addition to the gameplay and allows the player to practice and play offline.

The packaging should be better, use tags, put changelog in hidden tags, add images. Did you credit all the model authors? I am not so sure about the shrine model, is everything made by Black Stan? Credit everyone please.

Approved with a 3/5 (Useful) rating.

I fixed your type and category, only one is allowed.

Level 3
needs a few improvements
example:
when theres only 0-1 player left the round doenst end and every one needs to wait...pretty anoying

GLB

GLB

Level 8
Great Game! But one little bug: "Flash Strike" 's hotkey is [C] but it did not work :(
I tried it several times but it didn't work...

Apart from that, it's a lovely game with impressive skills!