• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War of the Lost Realm v1.00

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Another early non-melee map of mine. I also give credit to my friend Sedroes who helped with ideas and balancing.

THE MAP:
A builder-like game. If you have played Medieval Builder or Village Builder you know what it is like.
You start with 5 wisp-like units that you can use to start your base. Choose a spot then choose a race.
At the center of the map and also where you start the tents acts as shops.
Wood is the basic resource here, all races gather wood from trees like if they where night elves.
Build your race's hero right after you have chosen a spot and race. If your hero dies you lose cause without one you cannot build any units or buildings besides wood gathers.
The creeps in this world are mostly scared of the powerful nations and kingdoms of the players so creeps will either fight, flee, or surrender if disturbed. If they surrender they will stand still until they are killed or if they decide to flee or fight. Creeps will normally flee or surrender if facing terrible odds.

This map is also not protected, so if you make any new versions please at least mention that the map was originally mine. Thanks.

Keywords:
Strategy/Builder
Contents

War of the Lost Realm v1.00 (Map)

Reviews
11:25, 17th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: The map lacks too much: - No quest log - Bad terrain - Poorly written tooltips - Missing hotkeys Rejected.

M

11:25, 17th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
The map lacks too much:

- No quest log
- Bad terrain
- Poorly written tooltips
- Missing hotkeys

Rejected.