• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nations of War v1.00

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my first non-melee map so please be nice, but don't be to nice. I want some kind of useful feedback. Also, I give some credit to my friend Sedroes who used to play warcraft until.....well let's not talk of such things. He gave me alot of ideas.
THE MAP:
6v6 players
Each player has their own base and some units, bases vary from each other in race, look, and defensibility.
Loads of creeps and items to find to help aid in conquest.
This game is really simple and easy to grasp for anyone, even first timers.

One last thing, this map isn't protected. If you make any versions of it please at least mention that the map was originally mine. Thanks.

Keywords:
Strategy
Contents

Nations of War v1.00 (Map)

Reviews
10:54, 29th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Lack of quest log, not working model: Regular warcraft spells, bad terrain, Rejected.

M

10:54, 29th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Lack of quest log, not working model:
4ugtj5.jpg

Regular warcraft spells, bad terrain, Rejected.