1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

AnimateDeadTarget

Submitted by JetFangInferno
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Keywords:
Aqua, water, spike, freezing, cold, effect, ice
Contents

AnimateDeadTarget (Model)

1. Anything.

Anything.

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nooooo! Don't leave us :cry: You are like the best FX modeller ever!~

By the way, this looks really cool :wink:

2. vladhslavh

vladhslavh

Resources:
    Resources:
    Don't do this, your FXmodels are great, but i have to say that FXmodels in general are not much popular, i specialy like your models and find then really usefull, if you stop doing then it will be sad... =/

3. Chill Pill

Chill Pill

Resources:
    Resources:
    word... 4/5

4. donut3.5

donut3.5

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    *Slaps JetFang*
    DUDE!
    If you quit making models, I will hunt you down, shoot you dead, extract your brain, and make a robot to model as good as you do.
    ^
    Not to be taken literally of course.
    Just... don't quit.
    If you leave, who will make the greatest spell FX ever?
    AND WE NEED THEM! THEY LOOK SO COOL!
    *Slap* *Slap* *Slap*
    GIT THAT IDEA OUTTA YOUR HEAD THAT WE DON'T LIKE YOUR MODELS!
    We love 'em...
    So don't quit man...

BTW, this thing is kickass. Love it.

--donut3.5--

5. Anything.

Anything.

Resources:
    Resources:
    See? We all love your models, we just never feel like commenting because we all prefer to stare in amazement at your models.

Eh, maybe just me, but I'm still staring at this Aqua Spike :shock:

6. JetFangInferno

JetFangInferno

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    thx for all teh comments T_T but just no one ever comments and that scares me cuz it makes me feel like no one cares =( at least i know you guys like it ^^

7. Anything.

Anything.

Resources:
    Resources:
    I would say about 100 of your FX are my favorite models :shock: (Eh, I don't see much in unit models and such)

Also, I see your FX often - sure it's scattered, but I see them every now and then. So it shows that people actually care :evil:

Defi4nc3 uses a bunch of your models too :K

8. JetFangInferno

JetFangInferno

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    anyone know any maps with my models? i want to check them out =D

9. Cavman

Cavman

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Yes, don't quite. Look at my models. they are all pretty much the same, but I still put them out. DON'T QUIT!!!111

10. Anything.

Anything.

Resources:
    Resources:
    Meant to say 100 of your FX are my favorite models. I don't know how that seven got there :eek:

Defi4nc3's ORPG has some of your models - but he doesn't give credits.

Umm, I saw your FireWave model in another map, but I forgot what it was called.

If I recalle some people on TheHelper.net use your models in their maps / contest entrys and stuff (I saw one in an Aura contest).

11. xUchiha_Itachix

xUchiha_Itachix

Resources:
    Resources:
    Okay. Let's see what's needed to be discussed first. Ahem... let's go in the order of importantity.

1) If you quit. I will walk to your house and b****-slap you across the country, follow where you skidded, punch you in the guts and force you to model again.
    2) All models are of great importance. There are no "unimportant models". I mean, imagine if the whole wc3 game was just hitting with a sword, but even then, the sword itself is an important model. Otherwise you'd be hitting with a hand which is also plays an important role in the model. Get my flow?
    3) RDZ needs to post here and slap you. :-O
    4) You also need to be more active in my forums xD. You like... stopped after the 1st day and you only have ONE post.. that's like... .... none... And if you join, I can garentee you that you will get support in finding and utilizing a 3D modeling program to your best advantage!. Hope you DON'T F-ING QUIT OR ILL HAVE TO WALK OVER THERE. And hope to see you back in ze forums.
    -xUchiha_Itachix - Modeler's Inc (reminders..)

12. vegeta_ss

vegeta_ss

Resources:
    Resources:
    You cant quit, :x Just cause you dont always get that many comments dosent mean your models suck. Its just that everyone here prefers to not comment like me :roll: I been around wc3 for about 2 years and dont even have that many comments >.>

Also this is one of the best models yet.

13. Dark Defiler

Dark Defiler

Resources:
    Resources:
    The model is great! :D

I like it very much! :D

14. Infrisios

Infrisios

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    GOODBYE?!? WTF?
    your models are all perfect, don´t leave us :cry:
    btw this model is one of the best, I needed some for my Water Mage -.-

15. The_Avenger's_Return

The_Avenger's_Return

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    :shock: Dude! Don't quit, we love your models! So far, you're the best modeller around here, the one with most Effect Models! Don't get depressed just because you don't see many comments... you know, I think it's a better relief to see that a lot of people have DL your models. :) Hey, if you lack ideas, I can give you some! :wink:

16. Matarael

Matarael

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    AHHH DON'T QUIT. I love effect modellers. In fact, if you have time, please do my request: a vertical (standing upright) wave effect. Sort of like the carrion swarm wave effect (or similar waves),.. only not flat on the ground but standing up (like Street Fighter GUILE's sommersault kick effect). I need it for a samurai slash-type attack effect.
    I would love you a lot for it :D

And also, I do use quite a few of your models so don'
    t say people don't care for them hahaha...

17. Matarael

Matarael

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Oh if you want to see my map with a few of your models:

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/4127/

I used your Soul Aegis, Spiral Aura, Abyss, Dark Void, Mind Fog, Dark Force Shiled, and Death Wave lol...

The map version is a little out of date (I made version 2.0 with less problems and bugs) but it's the newest I uploaded.

18. Vikingr

Vikingr

Resources:
    Resources:
    Don´t leave please your models owns!! Used em many times^^...

19. KickedByOthers

KickedByOthers

Resources:
    Resources:
    That`s a nice model!
    Really Cool! :p