• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

AnimateDeadTarget

Keywords:
Aqua, water, spike, ice, effect, cold, freezing,
Contents

AnimateDeadTarget (Model)

Level 8
I don't really think you need GeoSet Animation at all, since you've only wrote the GeoSet to use
"static Color { 1, 1, 1 }, " ... This in unnecessary, since Warcraft models are always fully colored by default (=1). If you'd, for example, try to color your GeoSet blue, that'd make sense:
"static Color { 1, 0, 0 }, ".
In your case, you can simply erase GeoSet Animations.

Second of all, why did you use so many unused Helpers? There are 3 of them and are NOT used by any Bone or Emitter. In order to actually use Helper, you need to connect Bone or Emitter to Helper as Parents! If, for example, a Bone with ObjectId 0 should use Helper with ObjectId 4, the Bone should use the "Parent 4, " parameter... e.t.c. In your case, you can remove all 3 Helpers and their PivotPoints and used Global Sequences as well. In your case, only the third Global Sequence is neccesary. Saves a lot of space.

Like the model, it is useful.

Level 2
nice as aways, hey could you make a holy water flask based on the the BrewmasterMissle? with some Emitters it cold be usefull.

Howdy, JetFangInferno! :D I'm overjoyed to see you staying! If you're out of ideas, may I make some suggestions to keep you busy? :wink: Can you make a purple Necropolis missile, a Black/Grey Bat-shaped Priest missile, a Red Rune missile (Use your imagination for the form), a 2nd Red Rune missile that deals AoE dmg, and a dynamite missile that explodes on death? If you can spare some time for these requests and make them, and have questions, feel free to ask me anything you need to know. :wink: Have a nice day!