• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Animal Survival 1.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Game is fun! Lasts about 1hour 15 mins
Easy is easy!
How to Play:
1:pick Race
2:Fee middle to base at a gold mine
3:Save people who die
4:survive what ever game trhoughs at you
5: NEVER NEVER LET UNIT CAMPS LIVE!
Contents

Animal Survival 1.3 (Map)

Reviews
MasterHaosis: Well man yes map is funny to play but i don't have time to play it 1 hour and 15 minuts ! I hate when authors limit map time in aim to force people to play so long their maps. That will only annoy people and they will left game. Well...

M

MasterHaosis: Well man yes map is funny to play but i don't have time to play it 1 hour and 15 minuts ! I hate when authors limit map time in aim to force people to play so long their maps. That will only annoy people and they will left game.
Well man that is not problem. Your map is good to aprpove, but you must write proper description it here exist with reason to descript what about map, how to play .... not just easy is easy, last 1h 15 minuts.
[REJECTED[- Until you descript map and send me Pm to approve