• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Angel

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
I have used the Expresso's Tyrael model to make this one to use warcraft textures. Also added some geosets particles and emmiters.

- added spell slam animation.
- shrinked legs
- Now with better birth animation
- Hood has better texture
- Added a halo to the head
- Repleaced old sword with new heavenly one
- Removed particles on the eyes
- Added particles for spells
- Fixed some issues on the portrait
- Added second attack animation
- Added Glow
- Added death sound

Update: Fixed back cloth, added wing particles and updated portrait.

Elenai: Credits to Expresso for his excellent model, and incredible skill in its production.

Keywords:
Angel, holy, light, guardian
Contents

Archangel (Model)

Archangel Portrait (Model)

Reviews
12:17, 12th Apr 2008 Elenai: Approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
This angel model is amazingly good grafics and i have downloaded and used in sevral maps of mine and it very good, large wing span but good =D

Level 9
Skins and model takeing.

[FONT=&quot]Please don’t use other peoples skins and model edits
and just add it to another unit, if you are going to
please inform them this can get you -Rep if you do
this and it is violating the hives rules.
[/FONT]
You can get -Repfor doing this.

[FONT=&quot]Please don’t use other peoples skins and model edits
and just add it to another unit, if you are going to
please inform them this can get you -Rep if you do
this and it is violating the hives rules.
[/FONT]
You can get -Repfor doing this.

What about reading a goddamned thread eh? He has been granted permission.

Level 2
Hey uhhm dunno if u can help me but when i go into editor to put da skin in the file that im meant to put the Angel_Portrait.mdx isnt there

TBC

TBC

Level 2
Of all the good models I've found here on The Hive, this one is definitely the best... Mainly because of the neat wings.

WINGS! :cute:

The only real drawbacks for this model are the weird eyes and the lack of an official icon to go with it.

So... yeah.

Perfection Rating: 87% (Near Perfect!)

Tranquil, (and you, too, Expresso!)
:thumbs_up:

Level 6
This is one the best angel model I've ever seen on this site, I don't know if the model is entirely of Tranquil, but its awsome and doesn't custom textures.
My rating for it:
99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999/5

Level 1
I like the wings alot, someone should make a model for just the wings, or if its already out there could someone point me to it (i have yet to see it)

Level 11
o_O
I didn't know you need permision to edit someones model? Its not like anything is copywrited on this site? Then shouldn't we be asking each person who made a model for warcraft to edit their models? lol Its probably cuz im new to this sight.

Anyway 5 / 5 from me. I like it. Im going to use it. I wanted a good angel model and it not be tyreal or whatever cuz my map isnt diablo. And good job I like it.

Level 4
i dont get it, whats the change from your old version? cause i actually have ur older model, there is no difference in spell animation or birth animation... both are the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.