• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

And they almost shot Obama D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
amcainamigo.jpg

obama_bin_laden.jpg

Talk about foreign rule...

Last edited:
Level 5
Stop the Republican terror! Obama for president!!
Btw, it's a shame what they are doing.

Level 14
I lol'd at this topic and everyone's over-reactive responses.

Plots against either candidate have been stopped. Just because it's Obama, shitheads are making it out to be a humongous deal. Oh hai, remember when Regan was shot? Oops. Oh hai remember the assassination attempts against President H.W. Bush? And I'M SURE there have been thwarted attempts against G.W. Bush.

Holy Shit there are still racists in the world? Shit, we might as well just give up.

I'll go through the more "funny responses":

America doesn't approve of ze black president? Not good, I don't want that cracked up McCain to be in control of the United Nations.

.. LOL.. The U.N. is NOT run by the U.S. In fact most Americans (or at least ones I know) don't even want the U.N to be on U.S. soil.

I just hope Obama gets president and sticks to his ideas and dreams^^

He won't, he's a politician.

Does anyone know how to join al-Qaida?

You get some Vaseline, rub it all around your ass-crack. Then you shove a plastique up your ass, and press the button that says "Boom".

Stop the Republican terror! Obama for president!!
Btw, it's a shame what they are doing.

lol. We're evil; we're going to sneak into your home at night, rape your women and kill your children. Beware.

I expected an attempt against Obama coming along time ago. But really that's disgusting that people would try to go on a killing spree like that, especially if it is specifically against a single people, it makes America look like a pin of racist anarchists and in the end it's bad for everyone.

On that same thought one could say that about any nation... Take.. oh.. I dunno.. PAKISTAN! What about the "assassination" of Benazir Bhutto? Let's completely discredit that entire nation because some radical assholes do something wrong. Hmm.

Level 34
I lol'd at this topic and everyone's over-reactive responses.

Plots against either candidate have been stopped. Just because it's Obama, shitheads are making it out to be a humongous deal. Oh hai, remember when Regan was shot? Oops. Oh hai remember the assassination attempts against President H.W. Bush? And I'M SURE there have been thwarted attempts against G.W. Bush.

Holy Shit there are still racists in the world? Shit, we might as well just give up.

I'll go through the more "funny responses":

.. LOL.. The U.N. is NOT run by the U.S. In fact most Americans (or at least ones I know) don't even want the U.N to be on U.S. soil.

He won't, he's a politician.

You get some Vaseline, rub it all around your ass-crack. Then you shove a plastique up your ass, and press the button that says "Boom".

lol. We're evil; we're going to sneak into your home at night, rape your women and kill your children. Beware.

On that same thought one could say that about any nation... Take.. oh.. I dunno.. PAKISTAN! What about the "assassination" of Benazir Bhutto? Let's completely discredit that entire nation because some radical assholes do something wrong. Hmm.

The words of a republican. Although I agree with the UN-US-blunder.

Level 24
The words of a republican.
The words of a trolling/retarded faggot. No politician has ever lived up to their promises whether they were trying or not (historically, most of them hardly try anyways), and whatever Al Qaeda's causes and beliefs are, they are all going to rot in hell for killing innocents for their own glory. Everything else is clear enough, and everything was true for what it was worth.

Level 27
it makes America look like a pin of racist anarchists and in the end it's bad for everyone.
Excuse me?
No politician has ever lived up to their promises whether they were trying or not (historically, most of them hardly try anyways)
I just though, when Obama doesn't live up to his promises, all that will be left is Ron Paul.

Level 13
And I'M SURE there have been thwarted attempts against G.W. Bush.

There have, one event was when someone lobbed a grenade at him. Of course, Secret Service didn't thwart it, so much as the grenade was a dud...

EDIT: @Revellion: Both presidents are probably going to die. Obama'll get shot and John McFossil will keel over.

The question is who would you rather have as the substitue, Biden or Palin? I'd prefer Biden over Palin.

Level 24
So, everyone in here (TDB, especially you) that thinks one group of idiots represents the idiocies of the whole group of idiots is a bigger idiot than all of them. Just so you all know.

Level 15
Even if Barack Obama does get assassinated, who would you rather have? Joe Biden or John McCain?

Not to mention you shouldn't take in the possibility that he'll get assassinated. If so, I guess we should take into consideration that McCain will forget to take one of his 37 pills (I've been to his home in Arizona on a field trip. He showed us his daily routine at his house) and die.

Or how about the fact that Barack Obama could have a heart attack from the stress of being president. In my opinion, the radicals would never try something so severe. Red necks are stupid, but they're not that stupid. Everyone would bring back the death penalty and we'd just collect the radicals (it's easy to trace them if you can find one considering most radicals have "allegiances") up like we did with the Japanese after Pearl Harbor.

Who's the biitcch nnoww?

Level 24
I don't care, lol.
You're really stupid thinking i'm giving a shit about your OWNAGE POSTS.
Get a life, lmao.
So, you have a life because you're hanging around telling someone how much that person has no life? Sweet, I should try that! Get a life!

Level 24
I'm not here actively trying to pwn anyone, that happens on its own as a side-effect of me yelling at idiots. I would also contend that if you choose to spend your time arguing with a nerd that goes to forums just to "try" to pwn everyone and thinks s/he's doing great, your life must be rather riveting, and I'm sure you're just here recovering your breath because thinking, not that you seem to be at the moment anyways, does not require heavy respiration.

Level 15
I like to think of us all as nerds in our own respect. Some of us might be nerds when it comes to books, while others are computer nerds, or sports nerds. There are so many nerds here...it's uncrompehendible. I mean, why would you bother trying to be good at World Editor if you weren't somewhat interested in computer sciences and programming?

So like, stop calling people nerds >>

Level 24
I just noticed that I don't need that comma in front of "your life". I need to get rid of that habit of sticking them where I pause, and stick them just where it's a semi-new thought.

Level 6
I'm not here actively trying to pwn anyone, that happens on its own as a side-effect of me yelling at idiots. I would also contend that if you choose to spend your time arguing with a nerd that goes to forums just to "try" to pwn everyone and thinks s/he's doing great, your life must be rather riveting, and I'm sure you're just here recovering your breath because thinking, not that you seem to be at the moment anyways, does not require heavy respiration.
notreadig3.jpg

my.php

Level 14
Wow, I go away for a couple hours and flaming starts.

Way to go.

Thread Reported, and hopefully closed. I made my point, and it has been the only valid point offered. End of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.