• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] An Error has occured. ... trigger has be disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I recently reinstalled The Frozen Throne, and open up to edit one of my projects. I make a bit of progress, go to save, and I get an error saying

"An error has occurred. .... trigger has been disabled."

Its a campaign, so it has a lot of triggers (GUI - I don't know JASS), and every single one seems to be affected by this error, which is strange because its only since I updated to the latest version that I have had trouble saving.

I would post a log, but I would have to go through a constant series of windows saying each trigger has been disabled. A screen shot is the best I could do...

Has anyone else had this problem? (I'm running Mac OSX 10.4) Should I reinstall? Fiddle with my preference files? Or does the new update change something drastic in GUI that I will have to re-trigger the maps?...

Sorry for being kind of vague. I just have no idea what is going on... Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Picture 3.png
    Picture 3.png
    728.5 KB · Views: 95

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
I know the problem I think...
Firstly you need to update jasshelper to the lattest version.
Then you need to update your native and bj list of jasshelper to that of the lattest WC3 patch.

If it still does not work, then consult the makers about this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.