• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ambushed Human Caravan

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I Create this Ambush Caravan for Props
this Props is good for your Cinematic event
and many more but other Footman Corpse that
I Uploaded here I merge them in One Model
just like this

But Thankful to (Hayate) that he gave me a Tips

Ohhhh... Don't worry about that "Ugly Blood" that I put
if U not like that "Blood" so U can Edit it on your Own
in Put another "Blood" :p
you can add your own missile in this props like
Spears or arrow
Hit every were in the steamtank or on the Footmans and Riflemans just add on Mdlvis
just for example a Bandit ambush the Caravan or Night Elf Even Orcs (Missiles)

if there Something missing in this Prop just live me
a Comment or Sent me a PM me

If you Like it Please Give me a Rating
If you not will noting

Keywords:
doodads,Cinematic,Props
Contents

Ambushed Human Caravan (Model)

Reviews
10:09, 11th Jul 2015 MiniMage: This model clearly needs a lot of work. So get working on it.

M

10:09, 11th Jul 2015
MiniMage: This model clearly needs a lot of work. So get working on it.

Good Approach, but hmm.. not sure bout this, Might be useful for some people, but i not sure if this is approvalble lol, this can be done with terraining XD

That may be true, but it's a heck of a lot more complicated than slapping this somewhere. Usually you wouldn't run into this problem, especially if you're using WEU, but this also saves on the number of doodads used in the map versus terraining. The rifle is a nice touch as well. Approve, i say!

The use of this is pretty specific and thus limited, but it will look very good when it's needed for its obvious purpose. Never know when you might need a busted siege engine. You should continue to look for ways to reduce the file size, though, 109 KB is a bit excessive for something that isn't too important and would probably only be placed a couple of times in a map.

Still, it's good to see that you're following the site rules now. 3/5.

Level 3
it looks nice but i advise not to put it in any map cuz its bugged and doesnt work at all and your game will just crash so it needs a good fix