• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Caravan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi.
Can someone tell me how to create a Caravan like in Warcraft III Regin of Chaos - Human Campagin - Chapter 5. Please.
Thanks.

Level 9
You should be more precise with your information, as not everyone remembers that chapter, atleast I don't, but I'm guessing it's something like a group of people following eachother? If so just let each unit follow the one infront of it (don't use move, but right click or patrol), and make the first unit move to the destination. If you didn't mean this I'm sorry I wasted your time.

Level 3
I want my caravan move with the same formation always . 4 Meat Wagons in line inside caravan and 5 guards in the sides of caravan.
Sorry for bad language i come from Poland and my language skill isnt very good..
Hope you undearstand me.

Status
Not open for further replies.