• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Alternating loading screen text?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
It's very common in video games today to have text in the loading screens that explain mechanics, lore, etc of said game. I was wondering if it were possible to do something like that in warcraft. Which I know you can, but the problem is having the text change each time the player loads the game. The reason I asked this, is because I think this is a very good way to give players neccesary information without getting in the way of the actual gameplay. If anyone knows how (or if it's even possible), please tell me. It would save me a lot of time. Thanks.

"Triggers & Scripts In this forum you may ask for help on fixing a trigger or script. But if you need help getting started with a trigger, this is not the right place — use the World Editor Help Zone." I just read that after posting this, sorry lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.