• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alpha Tile Will Not Work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
So I've been trying for a few days to get the alpha tile thing to work, but when I import the texture with the manager, I change the path to something I don't need and I save and re-open the map, but it still just shows the regular tileset, not the alpha tile. Anyone know what the problem is?

Level 5
It wont work, even placing the tile I supposedly replaced with the alpha tile will only show the previous regular tile and not alpha

Level 23
Try moving your alpha tile in the tileset manager to the left-most position. Tiles are painted left-to-right, so putting "alpha" on top of a regular tile would simply show the regular tile. I think.

This is exactly what you should not do. If you move it too far left, the tile will infact glitch and not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.