• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

All Starcraft Fans will praise Shimrra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I for one do not see why a newspost was nessecary to let people know about this. They're just C&Ps, no effort was required except being willing to spend a while doing it. The fact that they're all C&Ps means that most of them don't have good quality images anyway.

Level 1
Man Numberboy, leave him alone. You just always have a huge stick up your ass don't you? Oh ok, just making sure.

Anyways, it's nice to know that he put a lot of boredum hours into this, and losers like you have to be so retarded about it.

Level 4
Linkmaster23 said:
Man Numberboy, leave him alone. You just always have a huge stick up your ass don't you? Oh ok, just making sure.

Anyways, it's nice to know that he put a lot of boredum hours into this, and losers like you have to be so retarded about it.

Well, I gotta give Numberboy aces this time....Imo he is correct...those icons are just Cnpéd one and I think they dont really deserve a newstopic about it....there are plenty of other things that are more newsworthy then cnpéd iconbatches.....

Level 8
I uploaded some Starcraft icons long ago, some are looking axacly the same as those that he uploaded. No one made any big deal by myn and I just wounder why you got so...
It just feels like he stoled some of my icons.
Those like the zealot, Wraith pilot etc.

Don't belive me...? Take a look at: Icons--> Author = BlackRockClan. And don't forget to take a real big look at the upload date to make shure that I was first whit myn.

Level 22
Well, when you cut and paste the same faces from the same game, naturally they're going to look the same, unless somone decided to get creative and sharpen the images a bit, which is forever unlikely...no one complained when a large amount of SC models were uploeaded, these are simply the icons to go with them, and will no doubt be used as such.

Level 12
I didn't steal your icons. I mae these by request and decided to release them. All the basic unit icons came from the Blizzard website and I reformated them into Warcraft icon form. The icons were taken from screen shots of the game. I wasn't going to go through the forums and check to see if every unit all ready had an icon or not. I just made one for every unit. I'm sorry if you think that I stole your icons, but I assure you that I did not.

well i guess all that is left is the abilities and upgrades, im on that job.
http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Icons&Authors=Afronight_76
ill do the rest later as soon as i get through some things. and btw give this guy a break hes doing a lot of ppl some favors. it may be a cnp, but all those cnp must have taken quite a while; resizing, converting, 137 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.