• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

All Random Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I was just wondering any one is willing to share an all random trigger with me. I have searched up google for a while and can't find one.:cry: The one on world editor tutorials works to an extent. It is always the same units that spawn. I was just wondering if any one knows how to fix this trigger or have a different one. :cute:

http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/herotavern.php
is the link to the All random trigger that I found on World editor tutorials

Level 9
Um ... if you try the all random trigger from the WE "test map" function will always give you the same hero because of the base fixed values on first run ... if you want to test its randomness you need to create it as a game via WC3 game ...
But i used that too in my map but it bugs, but idk what was it ... but you can fix it pretty easy ... :
Add all available heroes in a unit group and when random is used pick a random unit from that group create it and remove it from the unit group ...
That should be ok ... i think ... >.<
~MA

Level 13
Idk what your using but if your playing in single player, the math random system in wc3 isnt great, try doing in on LAN and see if it still gives same hero every time.
Wc3's pseudo random abilities are low..

Level 1
But i used that too in my map but it bugs, but idk what was it ... but you can fix it pretty easy ... :
Add all available heroes in a unit group and when random is used pick a random unit from that group create it and remove it from the unit group ...
That should be ok ... i think ... >.<
~MA
Thanks Now it gives me random units but for fixing the bug should I use the
Player-Make last created unit un available for construction by (players)

Status
Not open for further replies.