• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

all quests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
it would be awesome to have a lists with all quests.I love this map but I just can't progress.I can't find master Keijii and the flowers.Could someone please make a list of quests with some basic information as to how to complete them?This could be very useful for a lot of people!
thanks a lot!

Level 6
I dont think so, maybe Kobas wants to suprise us with some Hidden quests dont you think?
Also since the project is still in early beta Not all quests will work yet so be patient.

I can't complete the first quest,after talking to everyone in town.That really is a surprise.Either I am an idiot or...he isn't on the map.Also nobody said anything about the items,there are only those which you can buy in town.
Maybe i'm being a noob,but some information should be nice,I really like the scope and ambition of this project,but now i'm confused.I don't know if i don't play the map as it's intended,or if it's still in beta as you said...

Level 11
I think I completed the first quest with ease, but ok I will check again and let you know what to do, Kobas will see this post and If there is some mistake he will repair it.

If you could just name the quest I would be gratefull.

Status
Not open for further replies.