• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

All Icons I have!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are all icons I have for RoTD... I will keep updating when I'm done with new ones:D
BTNCircle.jpg
BTNDefensivever2.jpg
BTNDisplacementver2.jpg
BTNFrostArmor.jpg
BTNMental.jpg
BTNnerubcarapacelvl1ver2.jpg
BTNnerubCarapacelvl2.jpg
BTNnerubCarapacelvl3ver2.jpg
BTNNerubEgg.jpg
BTNSpearThrower.jpg
BTNnerubstrengthlvl1.jpg
BTNnerubstrengthlvl2.jpg
BTNnerubstrengthlvl3.jpg

ONE more thing... They are done from scratch and free-handed, i didnt used any form of shortcuts or cnps or wadever... only brush tool, burn+dodge, and a blank template(which is black ^^)... so if anyone says a cnp or recolor or based-on icon is better than mine its obvious... cos it isnt original ^^ no offense:)

Level 4
0siris[GoE said:
]
/edit: Sty but when I saw Danexx Tread they were a bit better
"Danexx" Icons are from the WoW beta, and not by him. :roll:

The icons look very good, I hope there are more to come?

Level 3
woah alfred im stunned and bashed by your awesome iconing and skinning skills, that gotta be the reason you're the chosen one to make rotd icons
yes dodge tool is the man's best tool
its good to see some decent icons that aren't cnp or recolors around here...it makes me smile, or just give me inner hapiness and buddhist powers. what is the web-like icon next to the armored crypts evolves?
it looks like a rat trapped in webs.. am i right? lol :p

Level 32
Outstanding thread necromancy there Eggy.

[off-topic][highlight] 04-06-2004, 11:20 PM[/code] This one might just be a record.

Since alfredx_sotn has recently become active again, we thank you for calling his fine work to our attention!

Otherwise, try to avoid reviving old threads.[/off-topic]

wo0t RotD icons!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.