• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

All Cs:s Players Must Read This!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Tonight, tehsbean and I did it. It took 20 minutes of messing around with shooting each other in the foot with a glock at different ranges, but we did it. Here it is, folks. The once benign tool used to non-violently controll bad people is now a killer! Kaoz and tehsbean present: The Flashbang Kill!!!!!

Edit: If you don't believe that this is real, grab a friend. Have him shoot you once in the head at very long range, and then several times in the foot. Once you're down to 20 hp, have him shoot you with a TMP in the foot. Then, have him throw two flashbangs into you. Flashbangs do one damage a piece when they get thrown directly at you. Make sure to buy two of them, and make sure not to buy any armor. Good luck.

Attachments

• ZOM.jpg
    ZOM.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 225
Level 6
Ive gotten a flashbang kill. It's funny as hell when they go to see how much dmg you did, and it tells them you killed them w/ a flashbang. I was subsequently dubbed "hacker" and banned from the server.

btw;
steamupdate2aj8idvp5ig1.gif

pretty sure any steam gamer can appreciate that one. :p

Level 6
Kaitech[SanD];385101 said:
Well, a few months ago I decided to start my own server for me and all my friends, we all like to test hacks for a site and then somehow VAC2 banned us... I find it kinda lame...

1, Don't use hacks.
2, Don't use hacks from a public source, especially not on a public server (what the hell were you doing hacking on your own server?).

Level 36
I've never had any problems with Steam at all, and I use a lot of Steam products. It always patches properly, the download speeds are great, purchasing things through the Steam store is both quick and easy, and i've never gotten an error message or a screwed up page on Steam so far.

It's a dream come true for me lol.

Level 6
I've never had any problems with Steam at all, and I use a lot of Steam products. It always patches properly, the download speeds are great, purchasing things through the Steam store is both quick and easy, and i've never gotten an error message or a screwed up page on Steam so far.

It's a dream come true for me lol.

Are you sure it's steam? o_O
Or, rather, who did you bribe?

Kaitech[SanD];385144 said:
Twas a private server, testing them..

were it private and not monitored by vac, then Id suggest that you were using them outside the server, as well.

Level 8
The only problem Steam gives me is the fact that it hates offline mode. Other than that, it works great. Moving on, Turtles plays CS? Kewl.

Level 21
my steam goes up to like 15k, but WTF OH NOES IEXPLORE.EXE 50k?!!?!? WERE AL DOOMED. steam is a program, it will use memory but i definately would call it a "resource hog". as brad says, if u have the ram to run the game i doubt youre gunna have a problem running steam. and if u dont have the ram man up and but some, its only like $5 per gb now or somethign stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.