1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Aliens

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Dark Master, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Dark Master

Dark Master

Resources:
    Resources:
    Space and time are confusing... too much....

2. Gausslander

Gausslander

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    We're just too far away. What I'm interested in is that new satellite they shot into the sky, with the most powerful satellite ever built. Its mission is to scope out Earth-like planets, which, might lead to some detection of life. Yipee!

3. FreshMobster

FreshMobster

Resources:
    Resources:
    And here, in dazzling speed beyond human powers to comprehend comes a man fueled with Icke's Reptilian Agenda conspiracy crapyard!
    Here are several videos that might just start the topic rolling in a more unexpected way, but I'm only showing them to put some heavier interest.
    YouTube - Reptile Woman - UFO Reptilian / Demon Morphing (will give goosebumps)
    YouTube - Hey... NASA More UFOs!
    YouTube - UFO - Cow Abduction
    YouTube - Must see!! Actual alien abduction cought by security cam.
    The Most Disturbing Case of Alien Abduction Ever (contains shocking material)
    YouTube - Reptilian Kid!
    SHWOOSH! AWAY!

4. Dark Master

Dark Master

Resources:
    Resources:
    Interest... Bah, we all have interest....
    Hope they will not be like ones from Doom 3....

5. Naim

Naim

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think allies will rule the world sometimes! They wont look like green humans or that sickness, they will look like monsters. You know, some big insects with a brain... I dont think really they will rule the world, but they exist!!!

6. Dwood

Dwood

Resources:
    Resources:
    As long as earth has people who identify themselves by the region they live in and not everyone speaks one language then life on another planet is negligible.

7. Dwood

Dwood

Resources:
    Resources:
    Those were demons... Not aliens fool.

8. [K40$]-Spectre

[K40$]-Spectre

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    , my school teacher is one.

9. Dynasti

Dynasti

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Have you seen my sister in the morning? If you do, run.

10. Grim

Grim

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think it would be arrogant to assume earth is the only place in the universe where life exists. I'm sure there are living organisms (no matter how big or small) somewhere out there =)

11. [K40$]-Spectre

[K40$]-Spectre

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    , I'm glad I haven't.

12. Deitri

Deitri

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    There's another simple question:
    Who da fuck are we supposed to know?

13. kids711

kids711

Resources:
    Resources:
    Possibilities -

1.They have UFO Sightings *Not too smart Aliens!*
    2.Earth-Like and Thousands of Galaxy exist in the Universe
    3.They have landed in earth or they copied Someones face.
    4.NASA ASTRONAUTS Saw moving round lights in space *Nasa Secret for the whole year been out from the Channel History Channel
    5.Moving stars?.. Cool?.. Or Life?..
    6.They are galaxies.
    7.Earth-Like planets.. They may lived for a Million Of years before Earth and now it still stand.. Or died..

-Facies-
    1.They're looks have possibilities like Humans...
    2.Freaky face.
    3.Not green skin they might have 3 eyes 2 ears 1 nose 1 mouth.
    4.Tiny organisims.. Or Anilien (Animal Alien)

--Real Post *lol*----
    Well.. There are Billions of planets and galaxy.. There may be out there.. I took some information about them and the more incredible thing is.. Close Contact.

There is a guy named interviewed on History Channel he said he chased a UFO and he saw it CLOSE UP.. Like

The Ufo was above him..
    They did a Medical Checkup and they found 2000 *I forgot it* that is abnormal on Human Body.. Not being nerd just saying what i know..

I hate nerds.. Well.. Idk :eek:

--Edit--
    We will meet aliens in Future.. We will have High Technologies and we can go to ANOTHER PLANET have Peace with them not war if you want war.. Slap their leader :eek:..

14. -Berz-

-Berz-

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I heard an info about some women she has some powers and she seen the many thing that will happen like 11.9. some earth quakes, etc, etc and more than 80% of the visions she had they came true.

I'm telling this because she also said that she had a vision how humans and aliens make some sort of communications.

The bad thing is it will happen out of our age ~2112(or something)

And yes I believe there are living organisms in outer space.

15. Megafyr

Megafyr

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I think aliens exist. Aliens as living organisms on other planets. But I would like to see them get along with mankind. :p

16. kids711

kids711

Resources:
    Resources:
    Aliens are true.. Humans are not able to go to Other Galaxies..

--Edit--

Do you guys know about the Roshwell Plane Crash Accident?..

Well.. They said a Man/Woman a child and a dog was in a boat and they saw 6 Donut-Shaped UFO in CLEAR SKY.. One was malfunctioning thats why it drops lots of Hot Slugs it happened in the Year 1941.. i forgot or 1841 bla bla.. The slugs hits the dog and the child.. The dog died and the child's arm was INJURED.. Or i may say.. Removed..

2 Intelligence Officer was sent into a Secret Flight Mission.. But ended up crashing... The Two officer we're dead.. They say.. The slug that the Plain was carrying might got contact with the Sunlight.. Or there was anything else LIVING inside the plane except the 2 Officers.. The 2 officers even saw SIX SILVER FLYING OBJECT AROUND THEM.. The Plane's wings was caught in fire and crashed..The cast of the UfoHunters thingy searched for the Plane's Pieces and the Slug that the UFO drops in the Beach and in the sea.. The Crew managed to bring some of it... *In news in those years.. They say they find a Round shaped object in the plane* They did an invention.. They lighted something on the Things *It was a black powder that the crew got in the SEA* and you know what happened?..

The black powder is burned and burned half of the Metal Thing.. *The matal used to make the Carrier Plane used by the Two Dead Intelligence Officers*

It burned half of it.. But the burn was BIG...

17. [K40$]-Spectre

[K40$]-Spectre

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I think aliens exist. But I've think that 99,99% of the information about aliens we got is thought up and is all a joke (exept for the fact that my teacher is an alien ofcourse), I think that only some reseachers who observe the galaxy know a little about them. It's even proved that some goverments made flying dishes to fly with them.

18. Dark Master

Dark Master

Resources:
    Resources:
    How she looks like?

19. [K40$]-Spectre

[K40$]-Spectre

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    , well to begin with, she has four arms instead of two. She also speaks in an unknown language. Everytime we enter her class, she says "abbudah" and looks similar like the one on this picture: [​IMG]. There's even made a game where her 'race' plays an important role.

20. Dark Master

Dark Master

Resources:
    Resources:
    What game???