• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

alien3,5

Keywords:
alien, parasite, movie, melee, horror
Contents

alien3,5 (Model)

alien3,5 (Model)

Level 1
I love this model. Ther are just one problem: In the movies (and the AvP games) the aliens are walking on there hind legs, not crawling like here. But else it's the best model ever made.

Level 1
I have enjoyed this model for quite some time and just wanted to say it was great 5/5 from me, though nothing is perfect (especially with the wc3 engine!) this comes pretty darn close so thanxs.

@Greater_Evil I take it you've only experienced the alien "Genre" via the movies, but apparently not very closely all aliens seem to be capable of Crawling on all fours as well as just using their' hind legs also they seem to be able to "wall crawl" X-cept for queens and Praetorians.

@All-O'-the-folks-requestin'-QueenModel given the massive size of the queen and it's multiple appendages, as well as all of the miniscule details (frilled head-comb ,ect., ect.) the queen would be most moddler's nightmare so don't really be suprised if no-one even publicly attempts it.

Level 2
HELL YEAH !!!

wow goooooood yeah wow !! 7/5....but make a Predator model !!!

Level 3
If you want the queen model and good looking predator models and facehuggers, go into the map section and search for a map called Predators War Final 1.0 not 1.3, 1.0 is not protected. 5/5 by the way for the alien model.

Level 4
Great model, very cool. 5/5

Greater_Evil btw yes infact in Alien 3, the alien crawls on ALL 4 LEGS throughout the enitire film! And in practically all the movies you see the aliens crawl on all 4 legs, which with any animal makes it able to move a lot faster. So shush about the aliens no running on all 4s because you're wrong partner..

Level 1
hey my computer has blocked me access to the files. any idea how to get into them? i need this model bad answer me plz :?:

Level 1
A queen was made from this model a long time ago, but the vestigial arms were placed in the sides of the head. Other than that, it was just about the exact same.

If anybody plans on doing any Alien models, lemme know-- I have some high-quality textures that would come in handy. In essence, all that needs to be done is the modeling and slight texture adjustments.

Level 3
I'm a fan of alien series and I must say:
this model is really good, but the graphics would be better (you forgot the "knife" on the tail).
But i'll give you a 4/5