1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

alien3,5

Submitted by AlienAntFarm
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Keywords:
alien, parasite, movie, melee, horror
Contents

alien3,5 (Model)

alien3,5 (Model)

1. C4RN4G3

C4RN4G3

Resources:
    Resources:
    AlienAntFarm, if you decide to make a Predalien model, one tip: plz make the AvP 1 (game) Predalien, the one from AvP2 sucks.

2. Cryptile

Cryptile

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wow! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: This is awsome! Now u just need to Make an Alien Queen!!!!!

3. PredAlien

PredAlien

Resources:
    Resources:
    After closer examination of the model I found it not to be as good as I thought. The head is exelent, all the rest could use a little work. You have characteristics of the alien screwed up somewhat, for example: there are four cylanders protruding from its back, not two. There is also a fifth addition, howver somewhat different protrusion above the four.

4. idontcount

idontcount

Resources:
    Resources:
    sum1 needs 2 make a headbite spell or sumthin and add the inner mouth to the alien. as stated b4, the predator needs the dreadlord animation and we badly need a predalien and queen model. but then, we would need an egg and a facehugger and a chestbuster AND a chestburst spell. maby i could use the old diablo die animation 4 that... i must agree with predalien tho, were the aliens back and ribcage could use a little more detail. o yea and c4rn4g3, ur a fucking idiot if u think the predalien model in the orig avp is better than the avp2 and primal hunt ones because those actually have a skin and not just red flesh. maby u should set ur graphics up to high and get more ram or sumthin.

5. Touji za nai

Touji za nai

Resources:
    Resources:
    :shock: wow. um, thats the best model iv seen... amazing... :shock: MAKE A CHEST BURSTER, QUEEN, EGG, HUGGER! AND WITH ALL THE ABILITYS. LIKE FACE HUG.! DO IT OR ELSE!!!! :twisted:

6. congar47

congar47

Resources:
    Resources:
    the neck and head are a bit off but ive already used this in tons of maps WHY DOESNT SOMEONE MAKE A DAMN QUEEN

7. CommanderJim

CommanderJim

Resources:
    Resources:
    dude i love ur modle thank u :D

8. Kerrigan

Kerrigan

Resources:
    Resources:
    make a queen, facehugger, and predalien. you can make a chestbuster using either a scaled down hydralisk or the dune worm. make a chestburst spell and facehug animation too. theres also a nerubian agg on this site that if you change the colors, it becomes an alien egg.

9. Maukka

Maukka

Resources:
    Resources:
    make alien praetorian

10. empa

empa

Resources:
    Resources:
    hmm IT ROCKS!!! :wink:

11. Blood Omen

Blood Omen

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yay
    :D :D :D :D :D
    i love this model

12. windrunner

windrunner

Resources:
    Resources:
    there is nothing in the file :? it wont let me unzip either. can some1 help me with this?

13. Grim Reaper

Grim Reaper

Resources:
    Resources:
    Gr8 Job well done skin good animations good but the end of the tail needs some work other thatn that well done 4/5 :twisted:
    [​IMG]

14. Greater_Evil

Greater_Evil

Resources:
    Resources:
    I love this model. Ther are just one problem: In the movies (and the AvP games) the aliens are walking on there hind legs, not crawling like here. But else it's the best model ever made.

15. Zilliam

Zilliam

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have enjoyed this model for quite some time and just wanted to say it was great 5/5 from me, though nothing is perfect (especially with the wc3 engine!) this comes pretty darn close so thanxs.

@Greater_Evil I take it you've only experienced the alien "Genre" via the movies, but apparently not very closely all aliens seem to be capable of Crawling on all fours as well as just using their' hind legs also they seem to be able to "wall crawl" X-cept for queens and Praetorians.

@All-O'-the-folks-requestin'-QueenModel given the massive size of the queen and it's multiple appendages, as well as all of the miniscule details (frilled head-comb ,ect., ect.) the queen would be most moddler's nightmare so don't really be suprised if no-one even publicly attempts it.

16. Black_Gobbo-dk

Black_Gobbo-dk

Resources:
    Resources:
    too cool 10/5 :D :D :D :D

but we still need the predalien :!: :!: :!: :!:

17. Tedd

Tedd

Resources:
    Resources:
    HELL YEAH !!!

wow goooooood yeah wow !! 7/5....but make a Predator model !!!

18. King_Ryan

King_Ryan

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Zillian somone has made a Queen model but it is'ent on this website. and that model is Per-fect 100\5 and it is very very useful too. but can you make one that stands on its hind legs?

19. EternalWarrior

EternalWarrior

Resources:
    Resources:
    If you want the queen model and good looking predator models and facehuggers, go into the map section and search for a map called Predators War Final 1.0 not 1.3, 1.0 is not protected. 5/5 by the way for the alien model.

20. twitch_tweak

twitch_tweak

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Great model, very cool. 5/5

Greater_Evil btw yes infact in Alien 3, the alien crawls on ALL 4 LEGS throughout the enitire film! And in practically all the movies you see the aliens crawl on all 4 legs, which with any animal makes it able to move a lot faster. So shush about the aliens no running on all 4s because you're wrong partner..