• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alien Hiding

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a map where you pick a class, and then fight for survival, it is not very over-built, very clean and simple, but still playable and outmost enjoyable, it's not protected and you may change it if you want, but please, email me first i'd like to know what the content is, [email protected], (if you want to know your score type -score in game (score is minutes survived)
now 1.0.9
Contents

Alien Hiding (Map)

Reviews
Gilles: This map is not finished. Also the enemies do not attack the gate, and you can just stand behind it and win. Get the game in a more complete state, and fix the gate problem. Then PM me or another Moderator so that we can see if it's finished...

M

Gilles: This map is not finished. Also the enemies do not attack the gate, and you can just stand behind it and win. Get the game in a more complete state, and fix the gate problem. Then PM me or another Moderator so that we can see if it's finished and working . -Ignored-