• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hide and Seek

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Revisit a childhood classic with all the blood, gore, and magic you remember.

Please comment :D

Keywords:
predator, hide, seek, hide and seek
Contents

Hide and Seek (Map)

Reviews
08:32, 11th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: A uninteresting tag game, lacking better terrain, modes, units, it's boring and could be made in less then one hour, seriously don't upload work like this here, Rejected.

M

08:32, 11th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
A uninteresting tag game, lacking better terrain, modes, units, it's boring and could be made in less then one hour, seriously don't upload work like this here, Rejected.

Level 1
Although it is a mini game a plain terrain does not look too good. Improvements needed in it.

There were some items on the ground. What were they present there for? I had no inventory & therefore cannot use them.

The critters cannot live during night according to the description but they were merely damaged but never killed.

Level 31
I rate this resource by 1/5 and I suggest it for Rejection because of it's unacceptable quality.

1. Description at HiveWorkshop needs to be improved.
2. Map Description also needs to be improved because of it's obvious lack.
3. Abilities has no Hot-Keys notice.
4. Abilities tooltips needs to get improved.
5. Terrian and enviroment art is one of worst.

Level 3
Points to note:

1. This really was whipped up in a couple hours.
2. Indeed, little testing was done on this one, very sorry.
3. Regardless of rejection and negative reviews, what is it you're refering to with the not spawning thing? I just tested it and except for a bug (easily and just now fixed) related to mirror images it works fine.
4. Terrain is beyond a weak point for me. I'm not surprised it's a negative factor to gameplay.
Finally, my intention was to provide a simple game that has a modest replay value, which it really has. Provided I can track down bugs mentioned.

Beyond that, items on the ground are for hideys and work as intented, besides a patched up bug :O And near as I can tell, critters work as intended :\ They die at night instantly.

**Edit:** Found the spawn bug :O That's what I get wantonly destroying groups.

Last edited: