• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[General] AI + Others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I need help with the following:

1 - For some reason, my AI thought that not gather gold was a good idea.
So i need to give them periodic gold, i would like to order their workers to gather gold.
Lumber is working fine.
I would like to make the AI task their works to the gold mine rather than giving gold over time

2 - Also, make AI learn skills above 10 and remake their skill order(Example: Instead of getting Devotion Aura at lvl 1, take Divine shield)
Make AI learn abilities over lvl 3 for normal skills and over lvl 1 for ultimates. If possible change the order the AI learn the skills.

3 - Need to finish This
I got stuck with this one

4 - Make AI dont drop items that cannot be dropped. Players cannot drop them but AI can.
Even giving those items extreme high priority they change them for something. I think this one can be solved by making a item based on a top tier item.
If you have a item that cannot be dropped on WE, Human players cannot drop them, ok, but AI can drop them. I would like to make them not drop those since, since i give them high bonuses but they still change them for some random item.

Sorry for asking too much.

Last edited:
Level 10
When u say gathering gold what exactly do you mean. I've actually done this for someone before recently. DO u wish for them to get gold auto, or when not busy. Do you want them to only gather gold

For second thats done in the ability selection. It will state "Stats - Levels 3 or 1 depending on normal or ult. Just change the value to how many you wish the spell to be.

For fourth check in the item section it has "Stats - Dropped When carrier dies False or true. Set to false. If contuines PM me.

For the third ill check post in a second

Level 3
The AI train their works normally, lets say 5 for gold and 5 for lumber.
The workers tasked to lumber works just fine.
The workers that should be tasked to gather gold just stand there and ocassionaly the AI uses them for building new structures.

That's not the case. I just want to make the AI learn lvl 4 abilities for normal ones and ults above lvl 1. If possible change the order the AI learn their skills.
Example: Paladin learns holy light at lvl 1, but i want him to learn Divine Shield.

Thats not the problem. It's the field "Can be dropped", i've set a monster to drop it, the AI pick it, after sometime i just see the hero without the item, while players(not AI) are shackled to this item.

Thanks for the replies.

Level 29
I guess you're using GUI-AI editor and it's normal for the AI to behave like that, but you can trigger the gathering of gold...
Put all AI in a group when created, check everytime in a looping trigger if goldmine is empty, then order them to find another gold...
Or in the build tab of GUI-AI editor just make another priority in the build tab to find an Expansion...

Status
Not open for further replies.