• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AI Expansion Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi everybody! I'm making a melee ai (with the editor ai) for my custom race, but I'm having some issues:
i) if the expansion town gets destroyed they don't rebuild the town hall. what condition should I use in this situation?
ii) one of the custom race has a custom hunted mine, and it doesn't build any expansion.
Any suggestions? thanks a lot!

Level 2
I don't have any experience with the AI editor, but it sounds like something you can fix by editing the techtree equivalents in either the gameplay constants or the object editor (maybe both).

already edited that! i think that the problem for i) is in the condition to use..
for ii) I have no idea... the worker of the second custom race are not based on acolytes, but they are classifieds as undead! the ai is able to harvest from a gold mine.. but not to create one in the new expansion(I personally tested the tech tree.. and It works fine)

Level 2
fixed i) the condition to use for the expansion "n" was : "number of townhall = n".
still can't make the other race build an hunted gold mine/ expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.