• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with AI Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi! I'm making a mod with playable Murloc and Mur'gul races, and I'm trying to give both races an AI so that whichever race I play there is an enemy AI. I have several problems

My first problem is expansions. I set the Building tab to build a town hall building at the next mine after it was cleared but instead it just builds multiple town hall buildings at the main base.

My problem is with Attack Waves. Only my first wave ever leaves the base for the first target priority, whether that is next expansion or enemy town. I'm confused as to where exactly the problem lies. When does the Attack Wave delay timer exactly start, when the wave leaves the base or when it returns?

Status
Not open for further replies.