1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Agressia v.2.7

Submitted by Nub-Saib0t
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Mine silly map similar to a pillbox. Don't judge strictly

Keywords:
agressia
Contents

Agressia v.2.7 (Map)

Reviews
18:50, 23rd Jan 2011 ap0calypse: Rejected
  1. 18:50, 23rd Jan 2011
    ap0calypse: Rejected

2. RazorHedgeFan

RazorHedgeFan

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    First of all, improve description. Tell us what's the point or what you have to do in this map.
    Use BB code to make your description look better. Here's a [confirm="Are you sure?"]List[/confirm] of all BB codes.

Edit:
    This is my Review.
    Review

in my opinion this is the worst map i ever played.
    Bad things:
    Missing Icons.

The spell are really Bad. Seriously. Did i mention that some has missing icons?

Created Heroes. Some Heroes has Name "Missing Tool tip".And one of Heroes couldn't be seen on portrait.

Terrain. Looks horrible.

if your playing Multi-player, it's easy for some people to block you or other players at the beggining of map.

And on most of spells and Custom heroes, you haven't give description

Good Things:
    Triggers are good. Like it.

I would give a 1/5.
    But if you fix these things We'll see

Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
  3. Slayer14

Slayer14

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    So... the map's designed like a pillbox. And the purpose of me (or anyone else) ever playing your map is...?

Seriously, there is no Map Type, the Map Category is Other, the description doesn't say anything about what kind of map it is, and the only thing I know about this map is that you used the Lorderaon Summer tileset to make a pillbox-shaped fort and there are 13 shops on the map. I can only guess from the suggested players that this is a PvP possibly, and maybe everyone is running around in the Pillbox killing each other. I don't know.

All I'm saying is that you need a description, badly.

4. ap0calypse

ap0calypse

Resources:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    They aren't.
    The triggers are inefficient and they contain memory leaks.
    This means that the game can lag mid-/late-game and could be running far more smoothly.

• Not English (because some text disappeared, this indicates foreign characters).
    • Some tooltips are standard, others are customized:
    • Critical strike can't have a 13% hit chance (the chance rounds up to the nearest 5%).
    • Pretty weak AoS (YES: The type is AoS! Not "None"!
    • Terrain looks bad (empty, bad tileset variation).
    • Spells are semi-standard.

5. Slayer14

Slayer14

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I'm sure no one would be playing it that long.

It's such a shame, how maps are constantly spammed here.

EDIT:
    I guess I can see into the future now...

6. ap0calypse

ap0calypse

Resources:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    True, but in case someone would play it to the end... :D
    I guess we're all used to the map spam now :/

And you can't see in the future, you (like the majority of humans) are capable of predicting the obvious by combining a set of facts into a logic consequence.