• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Aghanims Scepter!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
anyone knows how to change the damage and AOE if the hero will carried the aghanims scepter...
coz all i know is to change the cooldown and im also using the ability engineering upgrade

Level 9
i think they remove the ability and change it with another one

plus your in the wrong section, i guess.

Level 3
I believe all you have to do is make another level of your ultimate, and set the damage higher, and AoE higher. Then, you would just have to set a trigger to activate this higher level ultimate when said hero has this item.

@mitzui, I dont think they remove it, because if you hover around a lot of the things it says lvl 4, instead of lvl 3.

Level 9
@Czarofthewest There's a bug in DotA, i made my own button position, which changes the position of the ability, so here's an example,

I'm level 11, gets an aganim's scepter, the button position is in the upper left corner, but when i obtain the scepter, it changes the position, so it means the ability is remove and replaced with another one.

Level 6
have you seen my first post i said that "i also using engineering upgrade"
my point is how to make their ultimate skill increase the damage and AOE using trigger..

Level 17
Via trigger to change object editor's spell aoe? No
Via trigger to change triggered spell? Yes
change object editor spell to another one via engineering upgrade? Yes
The only option is to make the second ability (increase in aoe, damage, less cd, less mana)

Icefrog use the Engineer Upgrade ability.

How is the Aghanim's made ?

You have an item in shop called "Aghanim's Scepter". You buy all components of the items. When you have all components, more and more if then else check if you have this hero or this or an hero without ultimate upgradeable. If you a Hero without Ultimate Upgradeable, you will have the Aghanim's Scepter Basic ( gives Stats, Hit points and Mana ) but if you have Warlock ( for example ), you'll have the Aghanim's Scepter for Warlock ( gives Stats, Hit Points, Mana and the Engineer Upgrade Ability for Warlock : Upgrade your ultimate into a powerful spell with 2 infernos ). If you have Rylai you'll have the Aghanim's Scepter for Rylai. And etc...

Level 13
  • Aghamin
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Acquires an item
    • Conditions
      • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Aghamin(Wtf is this?)
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Unit-type of (Hero manipulating item)) Equal to Footman
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Remove Banish(Old) from (Hero manipulating item)
          • Unit - Add Banish(Upgraded) to (Hero manipulating item)
          • Unit - Set level of Banish(Upgraded) for (Hero manipulating item) to (Level of Banish(Old) for (Hero manipulating item))
        • Else - Actions
i think you can settle if the aghamin dropped down.

Status
Not open for further replies.