• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

afk system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
can someone show me the triggers of the kick afk of Dota?
it's ok if it cannot be done exactly, i just want the same system as Dota.
i've searched the hive and found some kick afk but they were triggered through jass. i can't use jass because of WE Version.

Level 9
well, i use a newer version of WE that is not supported by Newgen, update is not an option, i have to remove all files in order to have a older version of WE.
And another reason is, i don't understand jass.

Level 23
[..]i have to remove all files[..]
No?

Anyways, I dont see your problem of doing this yourself.
Basicly you just catch all orders a player can do( select, hero smart/attack/move, entered chat msg, etc. ) and start a timer elapsing in n minutes.
When it elapses the player gets kicked, when he does something the timer gets restarted-.

Level 4
Uhm? I use the current version of the WE and NewGen doesn't say anything at all. It just works fine. So using a newer version is simply impossible :grin:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
You only need to downgrade the WorldEdit executable file to an older version and update jass helper to use JNGP with the lattest version of warcraft.

Also a kick SFK system is prety retarded. Rather force shared control for people who are AFK and split their gold to people who are not AFK as when the player comes back you could still do with him playing rather than permantly reducing your micro ability by 1 player.

Level 9
so where can i download older versions of WE, or is it already stored in Warcraft folder.

sorry, i don't have any idea about newgen and stuff.

{EDIT}

okay. WE newgen is now working except for Warcraft newgen, everytime i try to testmap it won't start, just shows the desktop. no errors showing up, i can even save normally. and if i try to manually open Warcraft newgen, there is a single error that says
Could not hack game.dll. Please post logs/ongame.txt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.