• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Aerial Mines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Is it possible to make mines explode on air units?

I've tried making a unit with flying type movement but targeted as ground go over a mine but it didn't explode. Also, I've tried changing the targets allowed to air but it still didn't explode.

Any idea how to do this manually instead of using a trigger?

Level 8
I've tried making a unit with flying type movement but targeted as ground go over a mine but it didn't explode.

Try changing the unit movement type to ground and setting colizion size to 0 or 1. Air units do stack anyway. As long it`s targeted as air i don`t think it will give you much trouble and it would be a ground unit simulating an air one.

Also, I've tried changing the targets allowed to air but it still didn't explode.

Where do you made that change? Maybe there is a mine ability that makes the mine explode. Look in the mine for unit abilities and if you find one, try changing the target`s allowed for that ability for air and ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.