• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Aeon Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
any updates? :p

- new features
- 2 new recipies
- bug fixes
- some icons changed
- a basic A.I. built
- some other stuff i've forgotten about

I decided to re-do the terrain so that is why its taking so long. I might put up a new alpha anyways even though not all the terrain has been updated.

Thanks for all your support ^-^

Level 12
Here's my WIP hero suggestion.. ;p

Name: Korg (i don't have any better idea atm. :p)
Class Name: Mountain Giant
Skin: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/mountaingiant-blp-162412/?prev=search=giant&d=list&r=20
Role: Tank
Stats:
Health Points: 650
ManaPoints: 220
Strenght: 24+3
Agility: 9+0.9
Inteligence: 14+1.5
Armor: 8
Attack Speed: Low
Movement speed: 220

Skills:

1. Rock Throw:
The hero throws a big rollin rock to damage and knock all unit in its way.

Lvl 1: (10x MountainGiant's Armor) dmg, 100 knockback distance
Lvl 2: (15x MountainGiant's Armor) dmg, 175 knockback distance
Lvl 3: (20x MountainGiant's Armor) dmg, 250 knockback distance
Lvl 4: (25x MountainGiant's Armor) dmg, 325 knockback distance
Manacost: 120
Cooldown: 15 seconds

2. Smash
Mountain Giants grabs tree(like in wc3 u have to target tree) and then he gains + X% dmg for 1 strike

Lvl 1: +75% dmg and 0.5 second stun
Lvl 2: +150% dmg and 0.75 second stun
Lvl 3: +225% dmg and 1.00 seconds stun
Lvl 4: +300% dmg and 1.25 seconds stun
Duration: 15 seconds or 1 strike
Manacost: 25
Cooldown: 10 seconds

Stone Skin
Mountain giant gains +X armor and dmg/resist

Lvl 1: +3 armor and reduces damage received by 7
Lvl 2: +5 armor and reduces damage received by 14
Lvl 3: +7 armor and reduces damage received by 21
Lvl 4: +9 armor and reduces damage received by 28

Uploaded picture is for 1 spell :)

Third spell adds armor and damage resist and also it's bonus for First spell(cuz first spell's dmg is based on armor)

I'm working on cool ulti but i don't have any good idea yet
Numbers can be changed :p
(He have rly big armor but remember his attack speed and movement speed is low :))

Attachments

• Rock.png
    Rock.png
    734.8 KB · Views: 131
Level 15
I like the idea, i'll have to do some balancing with the rest of the heroes.

I think rock throw should have base damage (like a normal spell) and then we add on a bonus depending on his armor.

Smash should work fine. I'll have to change the skin of the tree he holds in order to make it match the quality of red shifts mountain giant texture.

Stone skin I will definitely have to lower the armor bonus (+1/3/5/7 or maybe +2/4/5/6) and I think the damage reduction will work better as magic defense (since all his armor bonuses will do nothing to help protect agaisnt magic attacks). Or maybe instead of damage reduction, enemies who hit him have an X% chance to "break" their weapons, causing them to deal X% less melee damage to all targets for Z seconds.

For his ultimate maybe some sort of split spell (like the brewmasters) except he splits into 3 smaller versions of himself and then morphs back together after the duration.

Anyways i'll work with it, I was thinking about doing something with the mountain giant as well. First I want to get more intelligence heroes in before I do more strength and agility though b/c right now I only have 2 int heroes.

I will definitely post an update this weekend.

Level 5
I think for the mountain giant's ultimate, instead of the split, should be some kind of invulnerability. He becomes invulnerable (or at least heightened armor and a bit higher magic defense), moves immensely slower, has a much slower attack rate, but attacking will crush the target's armor, reducing the target's defense and speed for a short time.

Level 15
I am not dead, but will update tonight

I haven't finished the terrain but w/a people can take a look. Alot of bugs have been fixed, new items, hero spells re-done, a lot of new shit, etc.

This project is seriously wearing me out though :( I think I might turn it into a community map and recruit some people to take over various parts of it.

Level 15
Update [2-21-2011]

Alpha V5 is up!

The terrain you see at the Mok'tal shops and the top path on the mok'tal side is the terrain that will eventually consume the entire map.

Looking forward to any feedback you guys can give me, as well as any item ideas you may have.

Level 5
When I enter the game lobby for this map in singleplayer mode, the forces and player slots don't even show up. And when I try to start up the map via Start Game, it just re-sends me back to the lobby.

This is truly bizarre. I definitely am using the latest version of Warcraft 3!

Level 5
I have a hero suggestion if you care.
:goblin_good_job::vw_sad:Comaz, the Lustful Destroyer:vw_love::goblin_good_job:
"Do ya think I'm an idiot? I'ma make ya' see stars! Take that, Mr.importance!"

Cursing Edge
Comaz uses his large blade to cleave down upon the area, giving the target a counter based on how close the area is to Comaz.. If it's within 300 unit radius, they are knocked back and gain a ' Full Throttle ' counter. If it's within 600 unit radius, they gain a ' Smited ' counter. If you hit a target with a Full Throttle counter, they gain three smited counters and take 50 / 75 / 100 / 125 / 150. If you hit a target with a Smited Counter, you deal 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 25 damage.
Hatred Uprising
Camaz slowly begins to collect counters whenever he attacks. Each counter counts as .5 damage bonus to his normal attack damage. This can stack 50 / 55 / 70 / 75 / 90 times. He can then release each counter in a single attack, dealing three times the bonus damage and 1.3% / 1.5% / 1.7% / 1.9% / 2.1% normal damage.
Twisted Glee
Camaz gains counters in stacks of five per kill, and 1/8'th a counter per attack. For every 10 counters, Camaz heals himself for 25 / 45 / 65 / 85 / 105 damage and those around him. If he hits max stacks on Hatred Uprising and has 9 stacks of Twisted Glee, he let's off a spray of dark damage, dealing 50 / 65 / 75 / 85 / 95 damage.
Breaking Benny'
Camaz rushes to the target, exploding every counter on himself for 10 / 15 / 20 damage, and stunning enemy units within a 500 unit radius of him for 1.3 / 1.5 / 1.7 seconds and pulling unit's to him. If he kills an enemy with Breaking Benny', he gains a buff called "Hardcore Metalcore", causing item's to give .3% / .5% / .7% bonus stats.

Last edited:
Level 12
When I enter the game lobby for this map in singleplayer mode, the forces and player slots don't even show up. And when I try to start up the map via Start Game, it just re-sends me back to the lobby.

This is truly bizarre. I definitely am using the latest version of Warcraft 3!

yeah. I have same problem. Mby it's trigger bug or something
Same problem as with the old maps. (before newest patch)

/ about your hero suggestion
Your hero have 5spells and 2 rushes : D

Level 15
is problem fixed?

The problem wasn't what I thought it was. I'm going through the code trying to find out what the hell happened.

So far I haven't had any luck with all the things I THOUGHT could have been causing it so now i'm trying to isolate the problem which is taking a while b/c i've added alot of code.

Will update you guys as soon as I found the problem ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.