• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

advice to save ur code wipe to see all color correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
what the tittle say:
I take a pic of my code on a darkfond color. exemple: up on the minimap.

that all, u will see better code's color on ur .jpeg(image on ur computer)

:)

Last edited:
Level 4
It's so hard to tell whether or not someone's being serious or sarcastic when you have to stop to decipher the Engrish.

And yes Captain Obvious, if you take your screenshot of your code in any part of the Fog of War, you're going to be able to distinguish the colors easier.

Level 2
listen, all, if your not happ, i really dont care, i just post this, to guys who doesnt think to do that, .....

many guys tell in some post, its hard to see color ....... so what !

so if its to answer some shit answer, just s... u.. ! :)

and i dont play gaia since year, just few day, so yeah, i just think to do on fog !!! and ?
pretty sure, some guys doenst think about it too !!
and i hope to help witht constructiv answer not like everyone !

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
The only reason they dont get punished for every single flame/troll post is that hiveworkshop would lose half of its members in a few days that way.
Actually it is because this is a project section so not subject to general moderation by dedicated staff. It is assumed that the project owners moderate these sections for this type of post. Facilities do exist for some staff to remove majorly problimatic posts from these sections in emergancies but the detection of such posts falls down to reports or chance.

I advise deleting this thread as it does not seem very constructive to your project.

Status
Not open for further replies.