• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warning: Another code bug possibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone reported another issue with the save/load system. Until I can confirm what is the bug and fix it, I recommend you guys not playing.
There probably won't be a code wipe, as there is a possibility for this bug to "autoclean" itself once I release a fixed version. However, better go sure not wasting your time on playing until its corrected (at least if I can confirm the bug existing).

Level 2
price ur time mate & and dont start shit chat pls

i know exactly how hard to do it solo.. but i don't solo it.. just to let you know.

also i'm not starting a "SHIT CHAT" ...

I just think that you don't have to slap in Zwiebelchen's face about how high your lvl / gears you got / how long you play (after the wipeout) ..

today we played d3 runs until Lord Andy.. most of the team got gears and MCs and I don't even see them whining..

if ever theres another wipeout.. so be it.. its for the greater good..

Cheers! :infl_thumbs_up:

Bad news ... I couldn't figure out what is the problem. Can someone tell me exact information of what you did when the bug occured?

I need to catch the actual trigger of the bug as it doesn't seem to happen everytime you load.

If you encounter this error, try to compare the string -save and -savehd outputs. It seems the bugged codes are longer than the correct ones.

Level 2
Well my items were: staff of the ogre shaman/pendant of magic/robe of the magus(forgot the full name, the robe dat drobs from ogres)/shining gem(dunno if its the right name again, the gem from golem - 2ar 4int 15mp)/the cloth hat from d2(the hat from ancient). Backpack was empty. Material bag:cotton x3,cotton x1/2, ruby, fine skin x1, i think 1 more ruby but not sure. I wanted to save in town so i went to mytargas(not sure if its spelled right), sold the items and saved, using -savehd, durring this procces the notepad was not opened. Also maybe i had mana pot or hp pot in my inventory, not sure bout dat tho =/. In the thread i posted about the bug, u can see the code, i posted my name aswell so u can see what im getting as items and such(dunno if it helps). Well dats as much as i remember, hope i was of help.

Level 8
Why the hell u continue shit chat?
If u like to act like kids go talk on priv, but I wont reply anymore for this bullshit, as you truly have no idea wtf u talking about.

Moderators pls close this thread cos I smell it will be another nest of retards

Status
Not open for further replies.