• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

v1.1L(2) Code Bug!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Well after playing lots of time, no1 had any bugs/problems with code, just few moments ago rmked, and when i tried to load my code( i used -savehd) to load i loaded my char same lvl(same exp) same skills, but instead of having 5 items staff/armor/gem/hat/accesory, had only ring of rogue, in my backpack i found 5 items aswell(i had none), also my material backpack was with other materials, also had different gold 7.2k instead of 3.1k, and 86 MC instead of 0.My code is bigger then the normal codes, dunno what made this happened
current code(bugged) : -load iFuv-woh4-1hQT-yMiN-jrXd-zyNB-Z3SO-cvUW-2Qht-iG98-ymLU-vUff-NltL-EQRD-WQ7A-1RuB-bqKQ-P
old code(my mage) : -load uY0P-phjO-vLe9-ciSY-kVXl-KMUI-agTC-ZiPc-dhM1-Dyim-1QGo-wjLk-8p

Doh, hope u can find the problem and ill w8 abit. And when i typed the -savehd, my notepad with the code was closed not opened, hope its enough info, couldnt think of anything else.

EDIT: Accout name : 7heg0d , if u need for test or smthing. tnx for the reply.

Last edited:
Level 4
Does that mean another code wipe? Well if you can find the source problem u may find that there can be another big bad result of that bug. If there is, we may need another clean code wipe since it is newly done.
In anyway we ll need to wait for a fix till playing again. I dont wanna get my chars max and lose items just cuz of that bug; or after playing for hours getting yarr etc, then losing them cuz code was bugged..

Status
Not open for further replies.