• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Adventurer's Boonana: Ideas to Plans (Wall-o-text)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Adventurer's Boonana: The Brainstorm

Rewritten so that even I can understand it. Also, second time seeing the editor box. Firefox couldn't connect for some reason, so I'll finish this tomorrow.

I thought it would be better if I got to know the characters first. So here's which characters I know, in the order I am familiar with them:
The_Sad_Face_by_sunwarrior25.jpg

Name: Miranda "Desagry" Stewart's Daughter
Species: Mammal-Born Human
Age: 28 by time of picture, 32 by time of story that hasn't been written yet.
Bio: The oldest of the "Desagry Sisters Three", or "Desagry Sisters" for short.

A young maid who ran from her master to learn sword-craft in secret. Not much is publicly known about her, and there have yet to be tales of terror, so...

Favorite...
  • Weapon: A strong hand-and-a-half sword does the trick.
  • Combat Skill: ... That, is purely situational. Do you think I'd spin in circles all day? Hmph!
  • Magic Spell: What, are you a witch or something? What is this "magic" of which you speak?
  • Type of Flower: . . .
  • Food? Get out.
No image available

Name: Alecta Desagry
Bio: The middle of the three. Though she's not all that talkative, and maybe a tad impatient, she is the daughter of a wealthy nobleman. Still, you won't be able to beat her in marksmanship, if you can get close enough.

Favorite...
  • Weapon: . . .
  • Combat Skill? . . .
  • Magic Spell?? . . .
  • Enemy?!? . . .
  • Um... Food? . . . . . . . . . !
No image available

Name: Allen Greenwich
Bio: A young lad rescued from by Miranda from a blazing inferno (that used to be his family's home). He considers himself as owing a debt to Miranda, and searches for every opportunity to repay that debt. This does not, however, prevent him from being a natural hot-shot.

Favorite...
  • Weapon: The bow works fine for me, but if they get too close, I always have my dagger ready.
  • Combat Skill: Boom! Headshot.
  • Magic Spell: Well, I don't use magic per say, but I do have these, um, "special" arrowheads.
  • Enemy: A dead one.
  • Food: . . . Uh.. can't say I'm too picky about that one.

Last edited:
Level 7
Oooooo-UP-keh.

:goblin_boom:
I... never expected anyone to reply to this, so I never bothered checking in...

Anyhoo, I've got a billion (read: two) ideas goin' on in mah head, and they've only recently started to piece themselves together. I seriously doubt I can do what I'm wantin' ta do in a game, so I think.. I think I'll turn it into a comic book or somethin'. If only I didn't run outta momentum at the drop of a hat.

:goblin_cry:
Er... I think I should add a list of shenanigans to come:
Planned factions: 3+ on the posted map, and 8+ on a larger (same size, zoomed out) map.
That red group, that blue group, that grey group, their respective bandits, some sorta otherworldly group, a yellow submarine.
Shenanigans: The Restaurant: The Movie: The Book: The Game: The Comic Book: The Orange Juice...

Yeah, I'ma gonna log out now, probably won't log in again until I get interested in World Editor again (or month's later when I forget).

Status
Not open for further replies.