• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Advanced Trigger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Well, i cant really only explain this with words.. But this is the most importent trigger in my map. So it should really work.
Heres a pic, hope it make any sense.

The Trigger i have created, i know it going to be much more advanced, but its only an outcast.
  • Move Unit
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
      • Time_Attack_Min Equal to 2
      • Time_Attack_Sec Equal to 60
    • Actions
      • -------- PLAYER RED --------
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units of type Dummy) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • (Owner of (Picked unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in Player Red Move Units <gen>) and do (Actions)
                • Loop - Actions
                    • If - Conditions
                      • (Unit-type of (Picked unit)) Equal to Zombie - (Standard basic)
                      • (Unit-type of (Picked unit)) Equal to Skeletal - (More Damage)
                      • (Unit-type of (Picked unit)) Equal to Ranged Skeletal - (Ranged, Low HP)
                    • Then - Actions
                      • Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to (Center of Player Red Move Units <gen>)
                    • Else - Actions
            • Else - Actions
Thanks you guys, i know you can help me! +rep!

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 83
Level 3
Not sure what you need help with but this may be a problem...
Try changing

• Loop - Actions
      • If - Conditions
To this...
  • Loop - Actions
      • If - Conditions
        • Or - Any (Conditions are true)
I have no idea what you need but this looks like it might be a problem.
Please, help us help you...

Level 4
Okay, this is how is it, when a countdown timer reach 1 min, then a dialog button appers for all players, and then you can select who to attack; Player 1, Player 2 and so on, then when you have clicked who you want to attack, a trigger then create a flag for the player you want to attack in the red circle (Picture).
So, if player 1 wants to attack player 3, it creates a Teal flag in Player 1 base, and if player 6 want to attack player 4 then it creates a Purple Flag in player 6 base,

So when the countdown timer reach 0:00 then it should move all unit in the red circle (Pic) to the owner of the flag that is in the base. And that should be done for all 6 players.

Status
Not open for further replies.