• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Advanced Building Icon Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I actually just have a quick question, pertaining to something I found in the "Game Interface" editor screen.

Under the lists of interface Icons, they list "Icon - Command - Advanced Structure" with the Icon Path ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNAdvStruct.blp

...but to my knowledge none of the races use any button besides "Build" - Basic Structures. (Although i have yet to play the campaign or all 4 races completely, so it may be used) Why is this listed in the Game interface if there is no way to use it in the editor/triggers? Is there a way to activate the Advanced Build Icon on, say... a peasent or peon?

Ive seen in this forum that there are ways to trigger a second page (however glicthy it may be) so you can build more than the normal 11 Buildings. So, Im not asking how to do that, Im asking if anyone knows how to utilize the built in Adv Building feature, that Blizzard must have added at some point and removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.