• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Advanced Build Demonstration Map

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Credits for the original system go to ZanManagement.

Advanced Build Icons were made by me.

This system allows you to use Basic and Advanced structure buttons. (Kind of.)

There are a few side effects:

-You get two annoying click sounds instead of one.
-The original build button is still on the command card, taking up a space, clickable, and will highlight while the unit is constructing.
-Because it's sending a second command through, there is a slight delay in the next command that you can actually send. It's not too annoying, but it does mean you can't immediately click the button you want to use once you've clicked the build button.
-It seems that when you go to basic build with the Acolyte, because it's removing the Sacrificial Pit, it removes the ability to Sacrifice until you click Advanced again.
Contents

Advanced Build Demonstration Map (Map)

Reviews
23:37, 16th Aug 2013 Orcnet: wrong place
Level 32
1. Did you get permission to use ZanManagement's recource?
2. Please be more specific on your description. No features or anything?
3. Maps need to be playable in the map section, I think it may be better as a spell.

If these are changed, I will download the map :)

Level 7
Great, this is rlly useful. Im lucky with this. I dont look often in the spellssection. But StopCampingNoob say the truth, this is the mapsection and not for spells and triggersystems.

BTW, can you give a Link to the original?

Edit: I see, thats you need at least one free(black) commandbutton for the original buildcommand. So be sure, you dont need this one, when you used this system.

And i dont understand the problem with the acolyte. I test it with the original Conditions and its works.

Last edited:
Level 12
I'm sorry, I didn't think about this at the time.
I was just in a hurry to get this onto my tutorial.

Great, this is rlly useful. Im lucky with this. I dont look often in the spellssection. But StopCampingNoob say the truth, this is the mapsection and not for spells and triggersystems.

BTW, can you give a Link to the original?

Edit: I see, thats you need at least one free(black) commandbutton for the original buildcommand. So be sure, you dont need this one, when you used this system.

And i dont understand the problem with the acolyte. I test it with the original Conditions and its works.

Are you sure the Sacrifice ability still works properly? The reason why it doesn't is because the Sacrificial Pit is disabled. The Sacrifice spell is linked with the Sacrificial Pit in a way that if the Sacrificial pit is disabled then it automatically disables the Sacrifice ability.

1. Did you get permission to use ZanManagement's recource?
2. Please be more specific on your description. No features or anything?
3. Maps need to be playable in the map section, I think it may be better as a spell.

If these are changed, I will download the map :)

I am not actually using any of ZanManagement's resources, everything in this map is made entirely from scratch by me.

I'll see to moving this to the Spells section eventually, I guess. xD