• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Baskiron Bandits (DEmonstr version)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
--Updated--

---MAP INFO---
"You are in control of a stealthy Bandit. Use your skills to eliminate the leader of the Brakfay Village, Houfman. Additionaly you may want to search the village for Houfman's secret gold stash and mining camp." -madman 9800, 20??(cant remember what year i found this map)

I played the map Baskiran Bandits by madman 9800 about months ago, I was challenged because of its difficulty and enjoyed the game so much, but i wanted much more enemies to deal with, and a partner to play with this awesome map that it pushed me to edit the map, making it a little more difficult.

---FEATURES---
-More Enemies
-More Hidden Stashes (2 of these are not named hidden stashes to make it more hidden)
-(Update) Hidden Stashes 6 in total (4 are not named)
-2 player (the first player uses the normal bandit while the second player uses the ranged bandit with different abilities!)
-Bandit base has ally bandits in it (to help you in the extra survival mini-game in the end)

---MORE STUFF ABOUT THE MAP---
-The Baskiran Rouge has a very different abilities to the Baskiran Bandit with only the abilities: Camouflage, Jump, and Combat Tactics being same.
-Made the environment more like an environment (I just enhanced it)
-Sadly only those i can give you for the more stuff about the map section(discover some of them for yourself. No really, its just this 2. :( )
-Update Added Features:
+You can hire additional ally bandits and rouges to help you out
+type '-swap' to swap your player 1 baskiran bandit with the player 2 baskiran rouge
+placed a glow under the hero to distinguish the hero bandit and the hired ally bandit

---Screenshots---
Dont Know How to Put Screenshots in here :(
(Update) Still dont know how to put screenshots, ughh dammit!

---Credits---
-Original Map Creator: madman 9800 (i saw the map here in the hive workshop about years ago yet when i searched it here it dont show up..)
-To the people who created the models found in this map which was used by madman 9800 (i do not know who they are, pls dont kill me)

---Author's Notes---
First Upload. I wont be able to respond to comments quickly cause of my retarded net. yet i will try to respond.

Keywords:
Bandit, Strategy, Challenging, 2 player.
Contents

Baskiron Bandits (DEmonstr version) (Map)

Reviews
15:33, 5th May 2015 StoPCampinGn00b: Hi, I'm glad you tried to follow the rules, but sadly you must at least credit others more. If you choose reupload this, make sure to properly credit a minimum of the resources you used. I'd say at least half, and...

M

15:33, 5th May 2015
StoPCampinGn00b: Hi, I'm glad you tried to follow the rules, but sadly you must at least credit others more. If you choose reupload this, make sure to properly credit a minimum of the resources you used. I'd say at least half, and that's being leniant.

Happy Hiving!