• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Adquiring a item for recipe although you have full inventory and stack items

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd use a "power-up" item AND a "actual" item. You can pick up a "rune" or "gold chunk" with full inventory, so if you base it out of that, you can ensure it's possible to pick up if full inventory.
But, if the effect should not be now, and you need to keep the item, you will need to make it to the "actual item". Whenever you drop it, you replace it with the "power-up" version.

That'd be my solution.
It's not great because you will need 2 items for each item and switch them out back and forth, but it should work.

Level 24
I'd use a "power-up" item AND a "actual" item. You can pick up a "rune" or "gold chunk" with full inventory, so if you base it out of that, you can ensure it's possible to pick up if full inventory.
But, if the effect should not be now, and you need to keep the item, you will need to make it to the "actual item". Whenever you drop it, you replace it with the "power-up" version.

That'd be my solution.
It's not great because you will need 2 items for each item and switch them out back and forth, but it should work.
it looks laborious but i will try.

Level 24

That'd be my solution.
I tried, but whatever I did has problems.
-Duplicate the items when I leave them.
-Don't have the same charges when I adquire the item.
And when I pick the item this there is the effect of getting a powerup.

Status
Not open for further replies.