• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Admins are hidden?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, what's up?
I've just checked the user list and noticed that some of the admins have no time of their last visit? Didn't they ever visit this side? Or are they hidden?

I thought its a bug so I posted it here.

What.JPG

LOL you can attach what you want! Try it.. Add a random number between 1 and 41790 :D
View attachment 40012

Last edited:
MSBB isn't an admin. But he's always hidden. So since he was hidden during his last visit the time wasn't recorded. And you can do that in your User CP, though I don't know if it's an available function for users.

LOL you can attach what you want! Try it.. Add a random number between 1 and 41790 :D
View attachment 40012

Umm, yeah. It finds the attachment with those 5 digit in it's address. Please don't abuse this.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Its caused by them being inactive for so long that the field exceeded its bounds so it is now broken.

(obvious joke).

As they are admins they can probably modify their profiles and might have extra options to hide last activity times and such that do it better than those the average user has.

Its caused by them being inactive for so long that the field exceeded its bounds so it is now broken.

(obvious joke).

As they are admins they can probably modify their profiles and might have extra options to hide last activity times and such that do it better than those the average user has.

Ok thanks good to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.