• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Adding upgrades to a different race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm trying something about upgrades in orc race the shaman/witchdoctor and the spirit walker adept trainings and use it to my custom units in different race but its not working

kj_

kj_

Level 5
Alot of ways I.E make a custom unit of Witchdocter/Shaman and change model file...
Thats quite simple but I don't know if thats what you want

Then you can make any unit and go to
TechTree - Upgrades Used (and add the whatever)
If you want to have spells that need that upgrade to work
Create a new custom ability and go to
TechTree Requirements and add your upgrade there to the spell

Level 3
i already did that still not working..

anyways how can i make to summon only 1 hero like normal maps 1 hero per castle upgrade

Last edited:
Level 12
anyways how can i make to summon only 1 hero like normal maps 1 hero per castle upgrade
Add the castle upgrades to "Techtree - Requirements - Tier 2" and "Tier 3" for your heroes, just like melee heroes have. This works only in newer versions. There is also a trigger action "Melee Game - Limit heroes to 1 per hero-type", if you want players to have only 1 of each hero (like in melee game)

Status
Not open for further replies.