• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Adding special effect to unit when spell used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello i need to specify this little more:

things are:

I created Hawk and Hawk Rider (but hawk rider is without rider, its same as hawk) i want to add an unit to the "chest" of the "hawk rider" so it will look like hawk with rider :)
You know, to attack unit to another unit, but it must be in specific way. I have also created spell like Night elves has. That one with when u can load on hypogryph with bowgirl -.-.

and finnaly: I want ask if someone can help me to do that, If i press "the load on hawk spell" then the unit "hawk rider" will have attached the unit on the chest of it? (is it possible via triger or somehow? ) , or it can be also made whenever the "hawk rider" is created (but this unit will be created only by using that ability to load on it :/ "

Sorry for my english , i hope u got the point what i wanted to say, also will be really reallly much happy if u could help me. thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.