• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Adding Items to A Neutral Shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ive been trying to Create this trigger for sometime now and I have yet to get it working :(

I also tried searching before I posted this I found nothing on this topic

• Kakariko Quest
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 079 <gen>
    • Conditions
      • ((Entering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: Light Blue: |cff777...
      • Quest - Create a Optional quest titled Keaton Mask with the description Bring The Gate Guar..., using icon path ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNAmbush.blp
      • Quest - Flash the quest dialog button
      • Set QuestKeatonMask = (Last created quest)
      • Wait 2.00 seconds
      • Unit - Remove Destroyed Building (Vertical) 0017 <gen> from the game
      • Wait 0.20 seconds
      • Unit - Create 1 Castle Mask Shop for Neutral Passive at (Center of Hyrule Mask Shop <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Set HyruleMaskShop = (Last created unit)
      • Game - Display to (Player group((Owner of (Entering unit)))) the text: |cff995500Hylian Me...
      • Cinematic - Ping minimap for (All players) at (Center of Hyrule Mask Shop <gen>) for 1.00 seconds
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Neutral Building - Add Keaton Mask to HyruleMaskShop with 1 in stock and a max stock of 5
Thats what I used but apparently it isnt working because the item doesnt appear at my shop how do i properly make this trigger?

Last edited:
Level 5
Yea it wasnt a marketplace to begin with thank you.

Yes i could, but progressively like the original game will be added as you do the optional side quest, although this wont be like ocarina of time, there will be different masks the first quest will be the same to reintroduce it and to re-open the gate as large volcanic activity has forced to guard to close it, although he doesnt mind opening it for someone to replace his burned masked :p

Level 4
Besides, sorry that I've noticed it now but you have turned off your trigger at the beginning, I think that if you move it to the end, it's gonna work well.

Status
Not open for further replies.