• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Adding buildings to specific constructor's build menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Basicly, what I want to do it make a builder that uses certain items (blueprints) to add buildings to his build menu. I've been working on this quite a long time but I haven't had any luck finding proper actions to get this done. And it only applies to the constructor who used the blueprint, no other constructor of his kind, even on the same team gets the building. Any help is appreciated.

Level 2
Give the builder all the buildings that you can get off any blueprint in the Object Editor, then on Map Initialization in Triggers, disable his ability to build all those. Have another Trigger that says when he uses 'Blueprint - Castle', it re-enables him to build that blueprint.

Level 29
Adding abilities ?

• Untitled Trigger 004
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Uses an item
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 10, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to itemTypeVariable[Integer A]
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Add ability[Integer A] to (Triggering unit)
            • Else - Actions

You should know what the other trigger (declaring items/abilities) needs to be since I helped you with this kind of stuff before. Didn't I ?

Level 3
I tried with adding abilities but there isn't anything pertaining to buildings with those.

Status
Not open for further replies.