• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[JASS] Adding a special effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey guys, I have this knockback spell which uses Kattana's Handle Vars and I'm wondering if there is a way to add some special effect when the target is sliding over the ground.

Level 7
@ Dreadnought[dA]: No I don't have NewGen
@ Ciebron: Why should I throw a spell away that works? I just need a special effect attached ...

Level 9
@ Dreadnought[dA]: No I don't have NewGen
@ Ciebron: Why should I throw a spell away that works? I just need a special effect attached ...

You have to throw it away because your system which uses the H2I function will bug with the new 1.24 patch, which disables H2I's return bug. Besides, there are many more much more efficient systems which use JNGP you could use instead.

I highly recommended getting NewGen. It lets you color tooltips, and makes code a lot easier to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.