• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Adding a Scripts category in the upper left tab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
I think this site should add a "Scripts" hyperlink that links to here since it would not only be easier to reach and get some needed jass/vjass scripts but also allow members to keep a better track on newer scripts and because quite frankly it couldn't hurt, it would just be a another hyperlink in the upper left tab :p

Anyway i do hope you at least think about it since we got some nifty scripts in the JASS functions forum but some people(including me) forget about that forum since it isn't linked anywhere(not even in the spell section which would be actualy logical) except on the forums page.

Hopefully this will be discussed with someone with good experience and i am sure there is no harm to be done for linking that really useful forum in the upper left tab of the THW.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.