• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

adding a debuff to a unit with GUI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
im sorry but i have been looking in the trigger tutorials and i cant find a way to do this any 1 know?
example i have an item that has finger of death skill and i want that when finger of death finishes casting the target unit gets a debuff for example cripple.
:vw_sad:

Level 29
like...

• Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Finger of Death (Archimonde)
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 Necromancer for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Position of (Target unit of ability being cast)) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Undead Necromancer - Cripple (Target unit of ability being cast)

Bribe

Code Moderator
Level 50
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Finger of Death (Archimonde)
    • Actions
      • Set TempLoc = (Position of (Target unit of ability being cast))
      • Unit - Create 1 Necromancer for (Triggering player) at TempLoc facing Default building facing degrees
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TempLoc)
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Undead Necromancer - Cripple (Target unit of ability being cast)

Status
Not open for further replies.